Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to contact Shana is to write her at americanenglishpodcast [at] gmail [dot] com or message her on Instagram.
- In order to CANCEL your subscription simply go to your My Account page and press CANCEL.
- Once your subscription is cancelled, your account and all of its data will be deleted permanently.
- If instead you with to PAUSE your subscription you can also do so via your My Account Page.
- If you PAUSE your subscription, your account and all of its data will be saved, and you won’t be charged any money until you log back in and click RESUME.
- Sign up.
- You will be directed to a new Classroom page with access to transcripts, podcast player, reading material and courses.
- Go to a course you’d like to begin and enroll. Complete each lesson and associated quizzes to earn points and badges.
- Discuss the course with other members of the American English Community.
- Choose your next course.
- The primary goal of the American English Classroom (AE Classroom) is to act as a tool to rapidly improve your understanding and use of American English.
- The AE Classroom is an online classroom where you can learn American English by completing weekly lessons, communicate with other learners, earn badges for completing quizzes and receive all new bonus content and material for episodes.
- Those who join the American English Classroom have access to the courses provided by the American English Podcast. Courses will contain multiple lessons and topics that focus on developing your skills in listening, speaking, writing, and reading.
Current Courses include:
- The American English Accent Course
- The Interview
- American Culture and History Course – Part 1.
- American Culture and History – Part 2
Enroll, log in, create a profile, enroll in any course, discuss courses, make friends, and take your American English to the next level!