In this episode, you will learn about GETTING A GREEN CARD based on our experience with the process. In the discussion we cover the following topics:
- What is a Green Card?
- What’s the difference between Permanent Residency and Citizenship?
- What are the benefits of Citizenship?
- Tips for the Official Interview
- Questions they ask at the Interview
- How to Prepare Our Mistakes and friends’ mistakes
- Lawyer (cost & their role)
- + so much more.
To access the premium content for this episode which includes a vocabulary builder, shadowing exercise and assignment, click here. If you have signed up for premium content, do so by joining the classroom.
Join the Premium Podcast!
Get the Weekly Transcript
Get the weekly transcript + bonus material via email
- A full episode transcript with PDF
- Vocabulary Builder
- Shadowing Exercises
- Community of Language Learners
[su_button url=”https://americanenglishpodcast.com/the-classroom/” style=”3d” background=”#ec1b24″ color=”#131204″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Get the Transcripts[/su_button]