In this episode, you will learn about GETTING A GREEN CARD based on our experience with the process. In the discussion we cover the following topics:
- What is a Green Card?
- What’s the difference between Permanent Residency and Citizenship?
- What are the benefits of Citizenship?
- Tips for the Official Interview
- Questions they ask at the Interview
- How to Prepare Our Mistakes and friends’ mistakes
- Lawyer (cost & their role)
- + so much more.
To access the premium content for this episode which includes a vocabulary builder, shadowing exercise and assignment, click here. If you have signed up for premium content, do so by joining the classroom.
Join the Premium Podcast!
Get the weekly transcript + bonus material via email
- A full episode transcript with PDF
- Vocabulary Builder
- Shadowing Exercises
- Community of Language Learners
[su_button url=”https://americanenglishpodcast.com/the-classroom/” style=”3d” background=”#ec1b24″ color=”#131204″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Get the Transcripts[/su_button]